Thursday, May 9, 2013

A World of Talent

Last night I attended the school art show. Stephanie Bruce does an amazing job with her students. Walking around and seeing the immense amount of talent portrayed in one room brought tears to my eyes. Some of the best pieces were created by students who normally, for a variety of reasons, don't perform well in their academics. However, Stephanie has managed to reach these kiddos and help the "get the art out" in a great way.

I can't profess to be as great an art teacher as Stephanie, but I will do my best to help you release your inner creativity. It's there, inside, trapped in some of you. Don't look at other 's work to measure your talent. Appreciate it, yes, but don't let it stop you from feeling excited to try something new!

If you look at your stamp camp invite, you will notice two sessions on Friday. Jan Martin and her crew have reserved Session 1. I will keep you posted on sessions as they fill up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment