Saturday, May 18, 2013

Milestones

Our son turns eighteen on Sunday. In a few short months he will be off to college to pursue his dreams of becoming an architect. This has been his passion since he was three years old. When my children were little, we went to the library every week for books. Nick chose to wander around in his "second home" while I looked for books. Somehow he wandered over to the architecture book section. We went home that day with a pile of books! At eighteen years old, he has quite a collection of acrchitecture books; he spends hours poring over these.

This is the card I created for Nick. I plan on using this design for a stamp camp next week. The little party hats are so fun to make! Below is the cake I made; it's nothing fancy, but I got to play with my Pennant Parade stamps and Pennant Parade punch. The little banners are from the Itty Bitty Banner stamp set. I love the ease of stamping an image and having a punch to "cut" it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment