Saturday, June 1, 2013

First Stamp Camp

Last week I had my first two stamp camps. Several friends from school came to give stamping a try. These are the projects we completed.

Marla, a friend and fellow teacher, loves, loves, loves butterflies. It was a treat to see her get excited over this image and its coordinating punch. I have to confess this stamp set, Papillon Parade, is one of my favorite sets too. We added a little bling to the body with Stampin'Up! Jewel Rhinestones. A girl has to have her bling! She told me later in the week her daughter found her stamp camp projects and paid her a big compliment on her creativity.


 

This is a diaper fold goodie holder. It can be filled with little treats. We embossed the image at camp and also added an Itty Bitty banner. Campers were very impressed with the versatility of the Secret Garden stamp set and coordinating framelits that cut the flower images out so quickly and easily with the Big Shot die cutting system. The ladies also created a birthday card just like my son's card in my previous post. Everyone assured me they enjoyed their stamp camp experience and are awaitng my summer card buffets!

No comments:

Post a Comment