Saturday, June 1, 2013

Thank you!

Thank you. Two little words that have such an impact on our everyday lives. I do say thank you quite a bit, but I think adding a little treat makes the sentiment even more enjoyable. Think hard about the people you see everyday. Could they use a heartfelt thank you? My thank you list is growing longer each day. With the end of the school year, I feel it is important to recognize people I work with each day that help me, give great advice, and yes, are there when I need to vent a bit. I also have many students that have given me handmade cards, chocolate, and other assorted goodies throughout the school year who deserve a special thank you. I was raised and am raising my children to understand the graciousness and importance of thanking others. Some people may think it's old-fashioned to write thank you letters, but I strongly believe it is an art that should be taught and practiced.

 
This is a cutie that holds a tea bag on the inside. Once again I have used my go to Secret Garden set! I promise I have many other stamps, but this one is just so fun to use. The STAMPIN'UP! Honeycomb embossing folder really adds just the right touch to the background.
 
 
The Top Note die is a blast to create with in my opinion. I plan on attaching small cellophane bags filled with Jolly Ranchers. Just slide the "card" over the top of a bag and staple. It is as easy as that. This die is very versatile. If you search on the net and type in STAMPIN'UP! + top note die + images, hundred of ideas and projects will magically appear. I especially love some of the really cool Halloween projects created with this die. There are so many talented people who are willing to share their ideas. Thanks everyone!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment